Our new Series 26 Medium duty Industrial line of products includes both swivel and rigid plate casters. This series is designed with a higher mount height than our other 20 Series casters, which makes it an easy choice for replacement casters as it fits a wide range of equipment.
With load capacities ranging from 180 up to 425 pounds, this line of products is suitable for many different types of applications and operating conditions. Wheels are available in smooth, soft riding polyurethane, or thermoplastic rubber (TPR), an excellent choice for wet or wash down applications like food service environments.
These casters also offer a choice or 3 plate sizes and four brake options.
The Series 26 products include a long list of premium features such as:
- Sealed upper raceways
- Heat treated yokes
- Premium 72 hour zinc plating
- Patented Quad X precision bearings
- Side, Top, Directional and Total Lock brakes
Polyurethane or TPR wheels available in 6 sizes:
Mounting Plates available in 3 sizes:
- 2 3/8″ x 3 5/8″
- 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″
- 4″ x 4 1/2″
Brakes available in 4 types:
- Side Brake – Restricts forward motion of the wheel activated on the side of the wheel
- Top Brake – Restricts forward motion of the wheel when activated on the top of the wheel
- Directional Lock – Restricts the swivel motion of the caster at 0 and 180 degrees when activated
- Total Lock – Restricts all motion of the wheel and all swivel of the caster